Sunday 14 October 2012

Disappointment Teaches

Actually, for this past few days.. I wasn't being on a good terms with somepeople. Each time thinking how bad they treated me, makes me start to dislike people so much. I used to have that part where I left myself with hating people with just one simple mistakes. I'm timid, I get it.

I used to tell myself, NO MATTER HOW BAD PEOPLE TREATED ME,I WON'T BE TREATING THEM THE SAME.  I won't get myself as the same level as them for what they'd done. In another way, I kept telling myself how better I am to be compared to them. Now, I know, I'm at a huge mistake.

I'm never nice, I'm never better than them. I'm just telling myself to make myself feels better. I know it's not wrong, but constantly doing that.. I found myself think that sometime, somehow, I may be treating others like what I shouldn't be, meaning, I became the person I told myself not to be. I'm disappointing myself.
What Am I doing??!!


I wanted to change, I'm in transition phase (as what they say in Vampire Diaries). It's not easy to change while the world (people) surrounding you were always the same. But unknowingly, they also changes. Just to our concern of their changes.

My point here is that, I wanted to make myself clear that Changes is not a Mission Impossible. It is not easy, but it's gonna be harder if You're not even Willing To Try.

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. Credit: @MotivatedLiving.twitter
You can always change if you want to. A bit is better than nothing, right? Do your best. Learn how to live life fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signs of Arrival~