Sunday 21 October 2012

我记忆深刻 ... My Memories

I was supposed to be engulfed in my assignments. Summarised a whole bunch of words from the articles that I've read and mend it into 5 pages paper.

But instead, I added a new list of enjoyment. Hehehe.. I enjoyed karaoke throughout the whole writting session. Of course the task wasn't an easy one, but not entirely a boring one either, because I found myself enjoy reading the books and articles.

Ouh, let us just get straight to what I wanted to share with you. I was a C-Pop lover before, now and I believe to be forever. This is due to my life actually. Yeah, I'm half of it as you can say, even my teacher said that. So, I guess I am then?! Hehehe..

So, i was saying.. I used to enjoy Chinese Drama also. Weird is that, I don't think much years have passed by (even though it has been more than 5 years since I last watched one). I guess it runs through me. I still remember my last few Chinese Dramas were those filmed by 183 club members. Those dramas that I love the most would be:

1. The Prince Who Turns Into Frog (王子變青蛙)

2. Magician of Love (愛情魔髮師) / (爱情魔发师)


Reminiscence of memories could tear us up. How I miss my life before, but turning back time wouldn't bring back what we've lost. So, I guess we should just look forward for those God had prepared for us and enjoy it with all our might. But Memories are made to be remember, so don't even thought of deleting it, ok?!

Enjoy one of my Loveliest Memories, by 183 Club, 感情線 (Affecttive Line)


I miss them so much!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signs of Arrival~