Tuesday 22 January 2013

100% My Biased!!

Well, Nuna is back with her posts. Why would I be Nuna all the time? Hi, Girls, Unnie got another 100% post for u!! *Nuna shows my indentity better* *but of course this post aren't only for boys* Hehehehe...

Ok, I've been starting to like 100% since their reality show with Teen Top in Teen Top Rising 100% . So, finally I've got time to update my posts with my biases as the topic. Well, this Nuna had initially started to just love ChangBum. But I guess, Everyone is good in attracting attention with their skills, don't you think?

1st Bias~ ★


But after I saw this kid singing skill, I'm impressed. Well, I guess most of them have their own way of unique voices and all. But HyukJin attracts me even more. I just love voices like his. This is when HyukJin's voice catches this Nuna's attention.


 
But in a way, I saw that when he smiles he had this similar eyes to Big Bang's Seungri. I would rate them as a look-a-like. Let's see their faces next to each other.
We look quite the same, right??!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Signs of Arrival~