Thursday 24 January 2013

Teen Top Niel ★ Nuna's Favourite!

Annyeong??!

Nuna's heading back to hometow, and I'd be packed with my Final Year Project. so, I was thinking, I wanted some encouragement, and having it from Niel-kun could be such a heaven~ ★_☆


So, I was just thinking to share some pictures of Niel-kun before I head back home and engulfed in my work. But, my H.O.T love for Niel-kun will still burning. Hahahaha...

Niel-kun would want to be a Singer that could touch the world and to unite the world with his songs. *at least he has united our hearts* I guess, increasing numbers of Angels  would also refer to the same thing that he'd be able to achieve his dream.

In relating to this, Nuna too was inspired to be able to create a world as a better place of all human beings, despites changes in various part of them, human.

Niel-ah~ Good luck in achieving ur dreams, Nuna too will strive hard in achieving my dreams. Let us try as hard to see the world we've anticipated! ♡

Nunas and Angels; Hugs time!! Chu~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signs of Arrival~