Wednesday 23 January 2013

Teen Top Cover G.O.D sorrow PERFECT!!!

New post on Teen Top!!!
I love it when I have something to write on them!! Well, I was into them even in the early debut with 'Clap'. But they keep on getting motchin-da day by day... So, I have no other way to escape thus just fall into their charms.

So, today my post is on the recent legendary G.O.D- 애수 Ae su (Sorrow). I love it when what I've heard for the 1st time captures my ears and my interest on it. So Let me share with you Teen Top's covering their sunbae-nims (seniors) G.O.D's song.




I don't know bout others but I tend to go and search bout the original record and i found this.

G.O.D's  애수 Ae su (Sorrow)

What I love the most about Kpop is that the songs they made usually sounds so catchy and lovely lyrics together with it. So, I've decided to subbed the lyrics myself, do correct me if i'm wrong. You can browse my post before this, I've added the Lyrics with translation! >.^''

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signs of Arrival~